Board Support services
The needs of one business will vary at times from the needs of another. Contact us today to discuss your Company's requirements on 01444482222 or email@example.com
With that in mind I want to give you just what your business requires and in a cost-effective way that relieves you of the extra administrative burden.
Whether you are a small or medium sized business private company, considering going public or AIMS listed having a committed co sec with legal expertise can really help you.
From registering a new company and providing a registered office address where you know a qualified barrister and co sec is on hand to deal with any legal notices or other correspondence, to acting as your own personal co sec/legal director, non-executive director or trustee on a retainer basis.
I know that my clients want more than just an annual confirmation statement filed therefore I provide the following valuable services for when you require that additional assistance.
- Company Formation and restructuring – advice on company structure, expansion into other jurisdictions and JVAs, due diligence checks, drafting Articles of Association and Shareholder Agreements (Business pre-nups), share purchase agreements, corporate governance and regulatory issues and directors' and trustees' responsibilities
- Provision of your Registered Office - the secure holding and updating of your statutory books and immediate attention given to any urgent or legal correspondence
- Company Secretarial assistance with your company's financial and regulatory administration - which can help to improve the attractiveness of your Company ahead of any proposed fundraising
- Board meeting support - drafting of minutes and resolutions
- Annual Reporting and Corporate Governance obligations
- Full Board Support - including appointments and terminations of officers (directors), annual reporting, drafting agendas, attending meetings and taking the minutes creating a proper paper trail of decisions taken that can be used to justify actions further down the line in the event of disputes or a query by the tax man, and organising AGMs
- Mergers and Acquisitions, restructures and disposals – drafting of contracts, advice on selling off unwanted assets and non-core businesses, assistance with raising finance, personal and company guarantees, registration of charges and taxation overview
- Share schemes - Help with your Shareholder Agreements, share options and share schemes
- Insurance, Risk Management and Reputation Management
- Due Diligence - checks and advice on achieving good Corporate Governance for your company
- Information and Data Protection issues and updates
- advice on recent changes to legislation - that might effect your business, for example, the Bribery Act and auto-enrolment pension compliance
- Liaison with professional advisors - auditors, tax, finance, HR and coaching, banking and liaison with HMRC
- Help with fulfilling your Employment law obligations
© Copyright 2017 Caroline Buchan Barrister & Company Secretary Limited – all rights reserved. Reproduction of this Website, in whole or in part, in any form or medium without express written permission from Caroline Buchan.